Landa Global Properties Inc. (“Landa Global Properties”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.landaglobal.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”). Landa Global Properties and its associated companies and developments are strongly committed to the protection of individual privacy. Whenever personal information is collected, it is done as a standard business to improve our company, our level of customer service and the quality of our communities. We have taken appropriate measures to protect the security and confidentiality of all personal information. Registration details, profiles completed at sales centres, and any personal information gathered at any touchpoint of any kind will be kept confidential.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to:
- GENERAL COMMUNICATION: once you register or submit a form to us, we will respond to your via Email/ Eblast/Follow up phone calls, etc
- BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING: we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by: FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- DATA RETENTION: When you register (opted in) or submit the contact form, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:1550 – 200 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC, V6H3X8, Canada